+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: PC Applications and Games » PC Applications
|- 360 Amigo System Speedup Pro 1.2.1.8000 with Key (System garbage cleaner)

360 Amigo System Speedup Pro 1.2.1.8000 with Key (System garbage cleaner)

August 08, 2013, 10:49:23 AM
  • =Only God Can Judge Me=
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 61
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 80

Description :-360Amigo System Speedup is a program equipped with several tools for improving the performance level of your computer, including a registry cleaner.
The interface of the tool is simple to navigate through; you can check out system information which revolves around the operating system, system up-time, process count, disk usage, busiest application, CPU and memory usage, along with network flow.
360Amigo System Speedup allows you to set up to four tools which can scan the computer simultaneously - 'Junk Files', 'Registry Cleaner', 'Privacy Cleaner' and 'Smart Defragmenter'.
All these tools can be configured. For example, you can set 360Amigo System Speedup to look for junk files in the Recycle Bin, Windows log files, invalid shortcuts links, temporary files, memory dumps and application logs, just to name a few.
In the meantime, the 'Registry Cleaner' keeps an eye out for start menu and font entries, ActiveX and COM items, file extensions, shared DLLs, installation files, startup entries and others, while the 'Privacy Cleaner' looks into browser activity (e.g. IE temporary and cache files, recently typed URLs, autocomplete form history ) and history and MRU (e.g. MS Office history, recent documents record, Clipboard, APP history files).
Additionally, you can manage applications which automatically run at system startup, terminate currently running processes and services, uninstall programs and use additional tools, such as a duplicate file finder, zero-sized files scanner, disk analyzer and registry backup/restore.
From the 'Settings' area you can make 360Amigo System Speedup automatically run at system startup and check for program updates, change the interface language and create an exclusion list, as well as disable the toolbar in the desktop.
The piece of software runs on a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time and contains a help file. No error dialogs have popped up during our tests and 360Amigo System Speedup did not freeze or crash.
Softpedia Editor's Rating:- 4/5 (very good)

:download: 
Code: [Select]
http://hugefiles.net/p1boep66pfqs
Best way to say :thanks: is Pressing Rep+ Button

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:18:58 PM by jeetusharespark »

Tum mujhe :thanks: and Rep+ Do , Mein tumhe Post dunga 

:india:

Thanks given by:

August 09, 2013, 03:11:17 PM
Reply #1
  • i am nothing without my friends...
  • Addic7ed (Inactive)
  • Thank You: 93
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 74
  • ThE OnE
bro please dont advertise any other site here !!!

soft ke cover pe dusri site ka naam likha hai bro !!! please avoid it, otherwise,

TOPIC REMOVED

August 09, 2013, 03:23:33 PM
Reply #2
  • i am nothing without my friends...
  • Addic7ed (Inactive)
  • Thank You: 93
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 74
  • ThE OnE
Bro this time ur POst is edited but, be aware from next time. okkk!

August 09, 2013, 06:14:28 PM
Reply #3
  • =Only God Can Judge Me=
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 61
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 80
Bro this time ur POst is edited but, be aware from next time. okkk!

bro i am not owner of any site, i found that pic on google images and i pasted url of that only , but i will keep these things in mind from next time but in case of by mistake you are free to delete or modify my post anytime, i will not mind.  :thanks:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:16:42 PM by jeetusharespark »
Tum mujhe :thanks: and Rep+ Do , Mein tumhe Post dunga 

:india:

Tags: