+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: Hollywood Zone » English Album / SoundTrack / OST / Mp3 Songs
|- Unorthodox Jukebox (Deluxe Edition)-Bruno Mars 2012(POP)

10% SBI and 10% Discount

Unorthodox Jukebox (Deluxe Edition)-Bruno Mars 2012(POP)

May 27, 2013, 08:49:17 PM
  • Team SSX
  • Royal Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 162
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 196
  • ShareSpark Member

Released-December 6, 2012

Genre-Pop, R&B, rock, soul.

Unorthodox Jukebox is the second studio album by American recording artist Bruno Mars, released on December 6, 2012 by Atlantic Records. On December 4, 2012, the album was available to listen to in its entirety for a week before the release. Mars co-wrote the album and worked with producers including The Smeezingtons, Mark Ronson, Jeff Bhasker, Emile Haynie, Supa Dups, Diplo, Benny Blanco, Paul Epworth.

The album's lead single, "Locked Out of Heaven", was a commercial and critical success, topping the US Billboard Hot 100 chart for six consecutive weeks and charting inside the top ten in more than 20 countries across the world. Its second single, "When I Was Your Man" also peaked at #1 on the Hot 100 and also experienced mainstream success.

Unorthodox Jukebox received generally positive reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 70, based on 16 reviews.Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone felt that its "bombast" is "the stuff of great pop" and called it "a record that makes the competition sound sad and idea-starved by comparison."Matt Cibula of PopMatters complimented its hooks and found the album to be "sung and arranged just as perfectly as his earlier work ... a truly accomplished and slick pop album".

Tracklist:

1. Young Girls

2. Locked Out of Heaven

3. Gorilla

4. Treasure

5. Moonshine

6. When I Was Your Man

7. Natalie

8. Show Me

9. Money Make Her Smile

10. If I Knew

11. Old & Crazy (featuring Esperanza Spalding)

12. Young Girls (Demo)

13. Gorilla (Demo)

14. Moonshine (The Futuristics Remix)

15. Locked Out of Heaven (Major Lazer Remix)

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

:bounce:
  :bounce:

Tags: