+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: General Section » Internet Tips and Tricks Portal/ Mobile Gprs Portal » Free Internet / Gprs Tricks
|- Wechat Refer & Earn Is Back Again |20RS PER REFER

Samsung Galaxy 8

Wechat Refer & Earn Is Back Again |20RS PER REFER

October 25, 2014, 07:25:06 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Legend Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 1650
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Topics: 3916
  • I don't have time to hate the people that hate me.

Wechat is offering free mobile recharge for doing 2 tasks that is refer and earn and second call your friend daily for 1 minutes. Many of you are aware about this offer but recently they closed this for temporary basis. But they have again started this offer. This time you will get Rs. 20 per refer.So i think that yu will enjoy this trick and will recharge again.

So invite your friends and chat with them on WeChat to earn FREE mobile recharge.Its very easy to do

Invite a friend & get Rs.20
Click on Recharge : Invite and Earn
You will receive an invitation message with your unique link.Sothat you can share it with your friends.
Share the invitation message with your friends and ask them to register on WeChat by clicking on your unique link .
After a successful registration, get your friends to send you a message/sticker on WeChat to complete the activity.
For every friend who successfully registers on WeChat and sends you a message/sticker, you’ll get Rs.20/- free recharge balance.Wow you got recharge yahoo.
When and how to redeem your FREE recharge

A user can redeem his FREE recharge balance only in denominations of Rs. 50. Users can redeem only once in a day.
Balance of less than Rs. 50 is not eligible for redemption.
To redeem your accumulated recharge balance, go to Recharge : My Balance.
ENJOY THIS FREE RECHARGE

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

Thanks given by:

Tags: new