+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: General Section » General Discussion » Health and Fitness
|- AVOID Drinking Fluoridated Tap Water

DTH Recharges 20% Back

AVOID Drinking Fluoridated Tap Water

April 02, 2015, 01:15:43 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Legend Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 1607
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Topics: 3916
  • I don't have time to hate the people that hate me.
AVOID Drinking Fluoridated Tap Water

Around 60% of the U.S. population has access to fluoride in its public water system. You may think that drinking water is good for you but NOT when it comes from your tap and it contains fluoride. Let me explain…

Fluoride from your tap water and faucets has been PROVEN to cause the following adverse side effects:

Lower your IQ
    Alter your thyroid functions
    Contains neurotoxins
    Increases the risk of cancer

Researchers from both Harvard University’s School of Public Health and China Medical University in Shenyang, in a joint meta-analysis of 27 studies have found that there were “strong indications” that fluoride exposure, particularly among developing children, is highly problematic for proper cognitive development and brain formation.

It also alters your thyroid gland which means you will not be able to burn fat as efficiently as you need to. Not only that,but it’s known to be a neurotoxin, which increases the risk of cancer.

This is especially true for your children as they are still developing their brains, bodies and endocrine systems. You can go ahead and try to find a bottled water company you trust, but plastics can be just as problematic as fluoride.

Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on MySpaceShare this topic on TwitterShare this topic on Yahoo

Tags: